中文(简体)
T
To Leon Werth
致莱昂·韦尔特
I ask the indulgence of the children who may read this book for dedicating it to a grown-up.
我请求可能读到这本书的孩子们原谅,将它献给一个大人。
I have a serious reason: he is the best friend I have in the world.
我有一个严肃的理由:他是我在世界上最好的朋友。
I have another reason: this grown-up understands everything, even books about children.
我还有另一个理由:这个大人什么都懂,甚至包括儿童读物。
I have a third reason: he lives in France where he is hungry and cold.
我还有第三个理由:他住在法国,在那里他又冷又饿。
He needs cheering up.
他需要鼓舞。
If all these reasons are not enough, I will dedicate the book to the child from whom this grown-up grew.
如果所有这些原因都不够,我将把这本书献给这个大人曾经是孩子的那个孩子。
All grown-ups were once children-- although few of them remember it.
所有的大人都曾经是孩子——尽管他们中的很少人记得这一点。
And so I correct my dedication:
所以我纠正我的献词:
To Leon Werth
献给莱昂·韦尔特
when he was a little boy
当他还是个小男孩的时候
Share this article to
完成阅读
0s
0s